Peterson Law Firm, P.A. is committed to creating estate plans specific to your unique circumstances and personal wishes. We endeavor to bring quality service and personal attention to the important process of protecting what matters most to you. When you become our client we strive to protect and care for your family as we would our own. Our firm’s success is built on such foundational values as empathy, trust and respect. This is your legal journey - and we want to ensure that you have all the information necessary to make the best decisions for you.
Our law office is a member of WealthCounsel, LLC, (www.wealthcounsel.com), a cooperative alliance of estate planning attorney members (some nationally recognized) from across the country. Together, they provide one another with the support and tools needed to serve their clients better.
Being a member of WealthCounsel means that we are in close contact with other member attorneys nationwide in our mutual attempts to:
• Better serve our clients in a caring and professional manner.
• Stay absolutely cutting-edge in our respective knowledge of estate planning law and innovative estate planning techniques.
• Share practice ideas with one another — as we develop them independently in our practices — that will better accomplish our clients' objectives.
• Bring our clients the finest estate planning advice and documentation possible, and to do so with dignity and professionalism within the ethics of our profession.
When you are facing confusing estate planning decisions or working through difficult probate processes, our professional legal team can be an invaluable resource. Whether you are single, separated, divorced, widowed, married, have children, have a blended family, have elderly parents, or have a family member with special needs (or some combination of any of the above), our firm will strive to provide you with the personal attention and legal insight you need in every aspect of your estate planning.
Estate planning may also involve creation of documents such as:
• Durable Power of Attorney
• Living Wills
• Health Care Power of Attorney
• HIPPA Release
• Last Will and Testament
• Trusts, including Special Needs Trusts, Revocable Living Trusts and Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
• Personal Property Memorandums
Our qualified team of professionals assists each client to help ensure peace of mind today and into the future. Call Peterson Law Firm, P.A. today to set up an estate planning consultation.